Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Texas vs. Ohio State



So apparenlty, Tony's friends and family have been giving him a hard time about the flag that's been hung in our garage...or I should say Tony's Workshop. Supposidly, since it's HIS garage HIS flag should be shown. I don't really agree with this because ultimately University of Texas has rightfully earned the title of Fiesta Bowl Champions. And their flag should have first dibs over Ohio State. But to appease him and the crying Ohio State fans, we've traded out the flags.


BEFORE

AFTER

(Ha ha...the flag is backwards!)

1 comment:

  1. Uh Tony, I like the University of Texas flag better than the ETATS OIHO flag any day of the week. Great work on the crib though. Theresa and I are very excited for you and Melissa.
    Can't wait to meet baby nosaM (I mean Mason). :)

    ReplyDelete