Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 31st - 20 Weeks

This is my 20 week photo. It feels like I'm getting bigger little by little. Over the past two weeks it feels like my belly has finally began to show. Most of my friends still don't really think I look pregnant, but it is a definitely more evident in these pictures and when Iift my shirt. I really can't wait to see that round pregnant belly. Now I know I say and wish that now. And down the road I'll probably not feel as comfortable but at least it will be more obvious that I'm pregnant.

A big highlight from this week is that Tony got to feel the baby flutter (or kick). I say flutter because it feels just like a butterfly fluttering in my belly. Tony knows that the baby has been fluttering for me, and he's really wanted to feel it too. I keep telling him that he probably wouldn't be able to feel it since it is still very faint. But this past Wednesday night, (2/4/09) Tony was determined. So when we were laying in bed, he decided to lay his head on my belly. He said he'd lay there as long as it took. Well, to much of our surprise it was only a matter of seconds when the baby kicked him. It was strange because it was a little harder then what I was used to. I guess the baby felt crammed and that was its way of saying..."Give me some room here!" We laughed with excitement. Tony was so happy to finally feel our baby move and get to experience what I've been feeling for a couple of weeks now. We can't wait to feel the real kicks in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the baby belly! Those kicks will get harder for sure. Then you also have the "whole body squirms" to look forward to as well. Those really freaked me out at first! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete