Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome to Tony's Crib Workshop

Tony has been working his heart out this week on the crib. I am so proud of the progress that he's made. He's finished 3 panels so far. This is pretty amazing as the front panel has 15 rails and both side panels have 6 rails each. He had to intricately drill slots for each individual rails to fit the top and bottom supports ever so precisely. Only one more panel to go. This one might give him a challenge, but I have no doubt that it will look amazing.


Sunday, March 22, 2009 - Front Panel



Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - Side Panels



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a task to take on building the crib; but what a great thing to give to your baby boy. We are still shopping for our furniture and it is overwhelming so I can only imagine building from scratch. Glad we connected on the blogs...I can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony I am very impressed, that is such an amazing gift to be able to give your child. I look forward to seeing it when you are done!

    ReplyDelete