Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ready Set Go - The crib making has started!

When we found out we were pregnant one of the first things Tony told me was that he wanted to make the crib. I naturally thought that would be the perfect gift that Tony could give our son and children to come if we are blessed with more than one.

Tony in my eyes is such an exceptional craftsman of wood and in general handyman. I am definitely blessed to have married a man that can fix just about anything. I love that about him. I will also say that it's been the neatest experience seeing him in his "workshop" with all his wood working tools. He's like a little kid in a candy store. And what's great is that its in his very own garage. I love that he has the ability to do this kind of stuff for our family and others. What a great talent God has given him!

So after browsing a ton of crib pictures and looking up the safety regulations for cribs, we finally decided on a design. I won't spoil the final reveal by showing you the design we picked. So you'll have to wait and see the final product when he's done it.

But I will give you a sneak peak of what he's done so far. These are pictures taken on March 14th. This is the platform the mattress will sit on.




No comments:

Post a Comment