Lilypie First Birthday tickers

36 Weeks - May 23, 2009


Memorial Day weekend marks the 36th week of pregnancy. We are only 4 weeks away from meeting our little boy. This weekend was pretty eventful for us too. Tony and I made a big trip to BabiesRUs to pick up some of the bigger items left on our registry. Our biggest concern was the stroller and car seat. I kept having anxiety that we'd go into labor and not be able to take him home since we were without a car seat up until now. Of course, there wasn't too much anxiety because my sister and mom live within 10 minutes of us and have plenty of car seats to go around. That's the plus side of having nephews who have lead the way.

We were also fortunate enough to meet up with two of my college friends.

Here are a couple pics from our visit. Jennifer and I are sorrority sisters and were roommates throughout college. She now lives in Washington state with her husband, Kal, and 3 month old little girl, Ava Grace. Her husband, wasn't able to make it down this time. We did miss visiting with him though. Her parents and sister meet us for lunch as well. It was great catching up after all this time.





Here are pictures from our visit with Kelly, Robby and little Anthony DeSanto. Kelly and I were Interior Design classmates. We labored many hours without sleep designing projects for four years at Stephen F. Austin State University. I figure if we can go without sleep for four years getting through design school, we can both make it through the infant years of no sleep as well.




2 comments:

  1. Your baby bump looks GREAT. You are SO close! I know you are so excited. I can't wait to meet Mr. Mason!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see you little man updates.....I keep checking here ;)

    ReplyDelete