Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 9, 2009 - 34 Weeks


So I am now 34 weeks into my pregnancy. Wow, I still can't believe how fast its gone by. He will be here before we know it.

At my last appointment on May 4th, I talked to the doctor about our due date. I was curious how long she would wait and whether or not she would induce me at a certain time. She said that she typically will wait for the due date to come along before inducing and that she wouldn't let me go a week past. She said that after a week the baby tends grow larger and makes it harder on the mother to deliever. She also said that there are higher risks of still born births the longer you wait. So we agreed that if he hasn't come by June 20th, that we would schedule to be induce on June 20th. I am excited about that. For some reason I've really been stuck on that date and would really like him to be born that day. I know that it's really not up to me but you know...I can only wish right?

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I cannot wait to see you and your sweet baby bump on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Dr. Walters I said "Hi".

    ReplyDelete